Friday, April 11, 2008

It's been awhile!

Since Livvy has been walking for nearly a month, I figured it was time to post a few pictures!! Now that she has gotten the walking thing dow,n she is working on her climbing, and will climb on anything that has a step, or a ledge. She can climb one of our baby gates, and get about half way up, and can almost climb onto the couch. I'm not looking forward to her figuring out how to climb out of her crib










Since it was a beautiful day outside today, Noah wanted to go play, I asked him to bring me a hat.. this is what he brought me!



ME TOO!












Olivia enjoys reading many books these days, which I am glad for, but really wants to read them ALL OF THE TIME!



I am really terrible at taking pictures, and I never seem to get a good picture of my kids smiling, but they do smile and are happy kids!!!

3 comments:

The Van Dorens said...

Great pictures! I still can't believe that Olivia is walking! We will definitely have to get together to play now that the weather is finally getting warmer!

Peplynpak said...

Maybe Livvy can teach Gavin to walk when you come visit! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!!

Jesse, Shari , Hank, and Duke said...

Haha i know how that goes trying to capture the smiles...they are so beautiful! can't wait to see you guys too in a few weeks, woo hoo for mothers day