Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Been Awhile.. a long while!

Halloween day it poured down rain. I wanted to wait for a day that Dave could come with us for a family trip to the Pumpkin Patch... I decided Halloween day would be the best option. I really wanted pumpkin patch pictures and wanted the kids to pick out a pumpkin to carve, so we braved the treacherous weather and headed out into the mud! It actually turned out great and we had a good time.

Olivia had a brief moment of sadness in the rain...

Olivia wants to wear hats and hoods all the time, inside, outside, rain or shine. The one day when it actually rained and I wanted her to wear her hood, did she???? NO, of course not!





My Dad's work Wights puts on a Halloween party every year. The party has a costume contest, Noah won 3rd for the 3 year olds.. he is very proud! Noah was a skunk for Halloween, and Olivia was a chicken.. they were perfect costumes for this year.. my little stinker and little chick!

Noah is giving Makena his "stink" with his skunk tail!

Olivia the little chick!

One of my favorite parts of Noah's costume

The only picture I got of the two kids together, a little blurry, but it's a picture!

Noah's preschool class took a trip to the pumpkin patch, it was cold, but a lot of fun.


And here is Noah on his first day of preschool (2 1/2 months late!) He is really loving preschool and meeting a lot of friends and learning more and more each day.

Thanks for looking! I will try and be better about posting more often!

Sara, I know you tagged me, and I will post it next time :)

1 comment:

Peplynpak said...

Cute!! I wish I had gotten to see your kids too!! Next year in Tahoe ;)